Best way to cite new ImageJ?

Jay Warrick-2
Probably somewhere obvious but I couldn't see if you have somewhere written how to cite the new frameworks (e.g., ImageJ2, scijava etc)? Suggestions?

Thanks,

Jay

Re: Best way to cite new ImageJ?

Curtis Rueden
Hi Jay,

> how to cite the new frameworks (e.g., ImageJ2, scijava etc)?

Unfortunately, several of the new components do not have publications yet. For now, you can cite the respective websites, or else cite ImageJ or Fiji as a whole.

For details, see: