Blitter-like operations

Jay Warrick
Hi All,

For some reason, I'm having trouble finding the intended workflow with imglib2 for performing blitter-like operations using Img<whatever> images.

Suggestions? It looks like the ImageCalculator class is deprecated. It works but it is a command and always seems to want to pop up and image window after calculation which I don't want to have happen during my function. Also, conversion of the Img<DoubleType> to Img<something else> seems to be escaping me as well. I'm just copying the "copyDataInto" method of the ImageCalculator class for now.

Thanks,

Jay

Re: Blitter-like operations

Curtis Rueden
Hi Jay,

Sorry for the long (long!) delay in reply. Did you ever put something together to do blitter-like operations? They are something we should definitely add to ImageJ Ops as core functions.

As for converting, we have the start of that now:

But more still needs to be done with it.

If you ended up writing any code to do this stuff, it would be awesome to put it into Ops core.