Error in Fiji Updater

Preibisch, Stephan
Hi,

when updating Fiji I get a HTTP 403 error for jython-shaded.

Does anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks a lot,
Steffi

---

Dr. Stephan Preibisch
HFSP Fellow
Robert H. Singer / Eugene Myers lab

Albert Einstein College of Medicine / HHMI Janelia Farm / MPI-CBG

Re: Error in Fiji Updater

dscho
Administrator
Hi Steffi,

On Wed, 17 Sep 2014, Preibisch, Stephan wrote:

> when updating Fiji I get a HTTP 403 error for jython-shaded.

Are you sure that this is not caused by a proxy or some such? I looked
through the logs and cannot see a record of a 403 (i.e. forbidden), but
plenty of 200 (i.e. OK) records for jython-shaded...

Ciao,
Johannes

Re: Error in Fiji Updater

dscho
Administrator
Hi again,

On Wed, 17 Sep 2014, Johannes Schindelin wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Sep 2014, Preibisch, Stephan wrote:
>
> > when updating Fiji I get a HTTP 403 error for jython-shaded.
>
> Are you sure that this is not caused by a proxy or some such?

Forgot to say: I would expect that to be clearer from the output of the
console log.

Ciao,
Dscho

Re: Error in Fiji Updater

Preibisch, Stephan
Mmh, I am in the train, so it could be. But it did download all the other jars, so I thought I can rule that out. I will try again when I am in the hotel …

Thanks a lot Johannes,
Steffi

On Sep 17, 2014, at 17:24 , Johannes Schindelin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Steffi,
>
> On Wed, 17 Sep 2014, Preibisch, Stephan wrote:
>
>> when updating Fiji I get a HTTP 403 error for jython-shaded.
>
> Are you sure that this is not caused by a proxy or some such? I looked
> through the logs and cannot see a record of a 403 (i.e. forbidden), but
> plenty of 200 (i.e. OK) records for jython-shaded...
>
> Ciao,
> Johannes

Re: Error in Fiji Updater

Preibisch, Stephan
Yeah, sorry my bad.

works when SSHing into my server but not from here. Sorry for the SPAM.

Thanks a lot anyways!
Steffi