Fiji-javadoc failure

dscho
Administrator
Hi all,

I just saw that the Fiji-javadoc job failed; this is due to a downtime of
the OME Maven repository and the job will most likely bounce back once the
repository is reachable again.

Ciao,
Johannes

Re: Fiji-javadoc failure

Curtis Rueden
Hi Dscho,

> I just saw that the Fiji-javadoc job failed; this is due to a downtime
> of the OME Maven repository and the job will most likely bounce back
> once the repository is reachable again.

Indeed, the OME Maven repository was temporarily down for unscheduled maintenance in order to patch the recent bash vulnerability:

The server is back online now.

FWIW, I already patched all the LOCI & ImageJ & Fiji servers. All services should be up and running; please let us know if not.