ImgLib1/2 Wrappers broken in Fiji

Stephan Preibisch-2
Hi guys,

in the current version of Fiji the ImgLib1/2 wrappers are broken. This is caused by the fact that the Wrappers in ImgLib1 are already updated to use the Fraction class of the "ImgLib2 Release Version”, while this is not in Fiji yet, it still has the “Imglib2-beta-26”.

There are two ways to fix it.

1) We upload an older/fixed version of ImgLib1
2) We update ImgLib2 to the Release Version

This is the same problems as with my SPIM-Reconstruction pipeline we encountered during the last days.

What do you guys think?

Cheers,
Steffi

Re: [fiji-devel] ImgLib1/2 Wrappers broken in Fiji

Curtis Rueden
Hi everyone,

> There are two ways to fix it.
>
> 1) We upload an older/fixed version of ImgLib1
> 2) We update ImgLib2 to the Release Version

Just to follow up on this thread: we settled on option 1 to tide things over until Friday's big ImgLib2 upload.

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 8:48 AM, Stephan Preibisch <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi guys,

in the current version of Fiji the ImgLib1/2 wrappers are broken. This is caused by the fact that the Wrappers in ImgLib1 are already updated to use the Fraction class of the "ImgLib2 Release Version”, while this is not in Fiji yet, it still has the “Imglib2-beta-26”.

There are two ways to fix it.

1) We upload an older/fixed version of ImgLib1
2) We update ImgLib2 to the Release Version

This is the same problems as with my SPIM-Reconstruction pipeline we encountered during the last days.

What do you guys think?

Cheers,
Steffi

Please avoid top-posting, and please make sure to reply-to-all!