ImgLib2

Pietro Incardona
I was trying to save an

Img<ARGBType>

but I did not find a good way.

Also trying to show with

ImageJFunctions.show(out)

and saving from Fiji it crash

How I can save an Img<ARGBType> ?

Cheers
Pietro

Re: ImgLib2

Tobias Pietzsch
Hi Pietro,

Unfortunately, I also don't know how to save it best using the ImgSaver. Maybe one of the scifio guys can answer that.

Via Fiji, it should work like this:
If you do ImageJFunctions.show(out), it will be displayed in Fiji as a virtual ImgPlus.
You can Image>Duplicate... this image to get a (non-virtual) copy. You should be able to save that from Fiji.

best regards,
Tobias

On Jan 6, 2014, at 4:11 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

> I was trying to save an
>

> Img<ARGBType>
>
> but I did not find a good way.
>
> Also trying to show with
>
> ImageJFunctions.show(out)
>
> and saving from Fiji it crash
>
> How I can save an Img<ARGBType> ?
>
> Cheers
> Pietro

Re: ImgLib2

Curtis Rueden
Hi Pietro and Tobias,

> Unfortunately, I also don't know how to save it best using the
> ImgSaver. Maybe one of the scifio guys can answer that.

We have not focused on ARGBType at all in SCIFIO because we do not use that type in ImageJ2. If people want to discuss their use cases for ARGBType we may reconsider, but right now everything in ImageJ2 is done as a composite image using e.g. UnsignedByteType with a "CHANNEL" dimension.

And as always, patches welcome!

On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 10:06 AM, Tobias Pietzsch <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Pietro,

Unfortunately, I also don't know how to save it best using the ImgSaver. Maybe one of the scifio guys can answer that.

Via Fiji, it should work like this:
If you do ImageJFunctions.show(out), it will be displayed in Fiji as a virtual ImgPlus.
You can Image>Duplicate... this image to get a (non-virtual) copy. You should be able to save that from Fiji.

best regards,
Tobias

On Jan 6, 2014, at 4:11 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

> I was trying to save an
>

> Img<ARGBType>
>
> but I did not find a good way.
>
> Also trying to show with