Javadoc site requires an ending slash

Nico Stuurman
Hello all,

Getting started with using Maven on a Github ImageJ2 project under Netbeans (most everything works very well, thanks!), I discovered that Netbeans is unable to find the Javadoc sources.  As an example, it reports:

javadoc: warning - Error fetching URL: http://javadoc.imagej.net/ImgLib2

Indeed, pasting that address in a browser returns a 404 page.  Going to the javadoc.imagj.net site and clicking on the ImageLib2 icon resolves to the same address, but with an added slash, which indeed links to the Javadoc.  I am not sure why Netbeans does not add the slash itself, but it does seem a server misconfiguration that the address without a slash does not resolve correctly.  If there is anything that I should change on my end to make this work, happy to do so.

Best,

Nico

Re: Javadoc site requires an ending slash

Mark Hiner
Hi Nico,

> but it does seem a server misconfiguration that the address without a slash does not resolve correctly

Yes, thank you for pointing this out! URLs without a trailing slash were not being redirected.

These redirects are now in place. I fixed a few other broken links and redirects, and added test coverage for these cases. Please let me know if it's still not working in Netbeans, or if you run into any other problems!

Thanks again.

Best,
Mark