Jenkins server configured to talk spanish?

Jenkins server configured to talk spanish?

Tobias Pietzsch
Hi,
something must be wrong with the jenkins configuration. Recently the [ImageJ-builds] mails and also parts of the web interface are spanish.
best regards,
Tobias

Re: Jenkins server configured to talk spanish?

Lee Kamentsky

On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 9:14 AM, Tobias Pietzsch <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
something must be wrong with the jenkins configuration. Recently the [ImageJ-builds] mails and also parts of the web interface are spanish.
No hay problema para mi, puedo entender.

best regards,
Tobias

Re: Jenkins server configured to talk spanish?

Jean-Yves Tinevez-2

On 16 avr. 2014, at 15:21, Lee Kamentsky wrote:

On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 9:14 AM, Tobias Pietzsch <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
something must be wrong with the jenkins configuration. Recently the [ImageJ-builds] mails and also parts of the web interface are spanish.
No hay problema para mi, puedo entender.

És realment divertit i hem d'aprendre alguna cosa.
Adéu.
jy

Re: Jenkins server configured to talk spanish?

Albert Cardona

On 16 avr. 2014, at 15:21, Lee Kamentsky wrote:

On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 9:14 AM, Tobias Pietzsch <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
something must be wrong with the jenkins configuration. Recently the [ImageJ-builds] mails and also parts of the web interface are spanish.
No hay problema para mi, puedo entender.

És realment divertit i hem d'aprendre alguna cosa.
Adéu.

Això és català, J-Y! (This is Catalan, J-Y!)

Albert

--
http://albert.rierol.net
http://www.ini.uzh.ch/~acardona/

On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 11:24 AM, Albert Cardona <[hidden email]> wrote:

On 16 avr. 2014, at 15:21, Lee Kamentsky wrote:

On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 9:14 AM, Tobias Pietzsch <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
something must be wrong with the jenkins configuration. Recently the [ImageJ-builds] mails and also parts of the web interface are spanish.
No hay problema para mi, puedo entender.

És realment divertit i hem d'aprendre alguna cosa.
Adéu.

Això és català, J-Y! (This is Catalan, J-Y!)

 Estaba rascando mi cabeza porque pensaba que estabas hablando italiano. Muestra lo que se.

Re: Jenkins server configured to talk spanish?

Hi Tobias,

something must be wrong with the jenkins configuration.

Yep. Unfortunately, we have no idea how to fix it. It did this before in German, then in French for a while too. Now after Monday's reboot: Spanish.

If it seriously impedes your work let me know and I'll throw a few more hours at fixing it.

On 16-Apr-14 17:24, Albert Cardona wrote:

On 16 avr. 2014, at 15:21, Lee Kamentsky wrote:

On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 9:14 AM, Tobias Pietzsch <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
something must be wrong with the jenkins configuration. Recently the [ImageJ-builds] mails and also parts of the web interface are spanish.
No hay problema para mi, puedo entender.

És realment divertit i hem d'aprendre alguna cosa.
Adéu.

Això és català, J-Y! (This is Catalan, J-Y!)

I shall NOT apologize for speaking Catalan
;)
cheers

Re: Jenkins server configured to talk spanish?

dscho
Administrator
Hi Curtis,

On Wed, 16 Apr 2014, Curtis Rueden wrote:

> > something must be wrong with the jenkins configuration.
>
> Yep. Unfortunately, we have no idea how to fix it. It did this before in
> German, then in French for a while too. Now after Monday's reboot:
> Spanish.
>
> If it seriously impedes your work let me know and I'll throw a few more
> hours at fixing it.

Since it seems to be so bothersome, I spent all morning looking for it and
keep investigating (not working on Fiji or ImageJ2 or answering user
questions in the time I am addressing this problem, of course).

Ciao,
Johannes

Re: Jenkins server configured to talk spanish?

Curtis Rueden
Hi Dscho,

> Since it seems to be so bothersome, I spent all morning looking for it
> and keep investigating (not working on Fiji or ImageJ2 or answering
> user questions in the time I am addressing this problem, of course).

I think everyone is more amused than bothered. So please don't worry about it further right now, unless you have a solid lead on fixing it.

On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 1:33 PM, Johannes Schindelin <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Curtis,

On Wed, 16 Apr 2014, Curtis Rueden wrote:

> > something must be wrong with the jenkins configuration.
>
> Yep. Unfortunately, we have no idea how to fix it. It did this before in
> German, then in French for a while too. Now after Monday's reboot:
> Spanish.
>
> If it seriously impedes your work let me know and I'll throw a few more
> hours at fixing it.

Since it seems to be so bothersome, I spent all morning looking for it and
keep investigating (not working on Fiji or ImageJ2 or answering user
questions in the time I am addressing this problem, of course).

Ciao,
Johannes

Re: Jenkins server configured to talk spanish?

Kevin W Eliceiri
yes, wouldn't much time on this. Is there a list serve you can ask on? I would just ask there. For example
http://jenkins-ci.org/content/mailing-lists

best
kevin

--
Kevin W. Eliceiri
Director, Laboratory for Optical and Computational Instrumentation (LOCI)

Re: Jenkins server configured to talk spanish?

Curtis Rueden
After Johannes poked around, it is back in English again! Agreed that we can ask on the Jenkins list if the problem recurs.

--
Kevin W. Eliceiri
Director, Laboratory for Optical and Computational Instrumentation (LOCI)
Departments Cell and Molecular Biology and Biomedical Engineering
Affiliate Principal Investigator, Morgridge Institute for Research (MIR)
Room 271 Animal Sciences, 1675 Observatory Drive, Madison, WI 53706
Phone: <a href="tel:608-263-6288" value="+16082636288" target="_blank">608-263-6288

Re: Jenkins server configured to talk spanish?

Kevin W Eliceiri
great thanks, and thanks Johannes for fixing.

--
Kevin W. Eliceiri
Director, Laboratory for Optical and Computational Instrumentation (LOCI)
Departments Cell and Molecular Biology and Biomedical Engineering
Affiliate Principal Investigator, Morgridge Institute for Research (MIR)
Room 271 Animal Sciences, 1675 Observatory Drive, Madison, WI 53706
Phone: 608-263-6288

Re: Jenkins server configured to talk spanish?

Johannes Schindelin
Hi Kevin,

On Wed, 16 Apr 2014, Kevin W Eliceiri wrote:

> great thanks, and thanks Johannes for fixing.

Unfortunately, it is back. But due to popular demand, I will not fix any
Fiji bugs today and take care of the language in Jenkins' mails today.

Ciao,
Dscho

Re: Jenkins server configured to talk spanish?

Mark Hiner-2
Hey Johannes,

Unfortunately, it is back

 Did you actually get a build failure in Spanish in the past 2 hours? This morning the entire site went to Spanish. I debated leaving it as is, in preparation for my Ecuador trip, but instead Curtis and I uninstalled the Localize plugin and restarted Jenkins. We haven't noticed any Spanish/German/etc... since.

- Mark