Re: SCIFIO hackathon summary

Curtis Rueden
Hi Burkhard,

[CCing imagej-devel mailing list, since question may interest others.]

> Is it possible to upload klb.jar releases to one of the ImageJ maven
> repos (I guess either 'public' or '3rdparty')?

Firstly, see:

And in particular:

> What would be the best strategy?

I much prefer the Release-Version tooling to the "double push" hackiness (even though Saalfeld uses double-push ;-) because double push does not do everything completely properly. Most importantly, no release tag is created in the Git repo, and the Maven POM is not updated to point to such a tag.

The downside to the Release-Version tooling is that we would have to set you up with an account on our Maven and/or Jenkins servers. But we are certainly happy to do this if it helps you out. Then you could make releases whenever you want.

On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 5:05 PM, Hoeckendorf, Burkhard <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear Curtis,

I have a quick question. Is it possible to upload klb.jar releases to one of the ImageJ maven repos (I guess either 'public' or '3rdparty')? What would be the best strategy?

Cheers,
Burkhard