Re: cutting imglib2 release

Mark Hiner
Hi Tobias,

> Please let me know if you would rather have me do it myself!

I updated the component versions and cut a pom-imagej 8.1.0 but left the imglib2 side for you. If it feels like the release process is prohibitive in any way, let's chat about how we can make it easier!

Thanks,
Mark

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 10:10 AM, Tobias Pietzsch <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Mark,

when you are cutting releases the next time, would you do me a favour and release some imglib2 stuff while you’re at it?

Specifically, I would like to release:
        the current master of imglib2 as version 2.3.0
        the current master of imglib2-algorithm as version 0.3.0
This would entail updating the versions in pom-imagej and then
        updating pom-imglib2 and releasing version 5.2.2 of that

Please let me know if you would rather have me do it myself!

all the best,
Tobias

Re: cutting imglib2 release

Tobias Pietzsch-2
Hi Mark,

On 03 Jun 2015, at 13:46, Mark Hiner <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Tobias,

> Please let me know if you would rather have me do it myself!

I updated the component versions and cut a pom-imagej 8.1.0 but left the imglib2 side for you. If it feels like the release process is prohibitive in any way, let's chat about how we can make it easier!

thanks!
I made the imglib2 releases.
To make the new versions trickle down to bigdataviewer, I need an updated pom-fiji that I can use as parent.
Is it safe for me to update pom-fiji to the parent pom-imagej 8.1.0 and release a pom-fiji 11.0.1?
best regards,
Tobias

Thanks,
Mark

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 10:10 AM, Tobias Pietzsch <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Mark,

when you are cutting releases the next time, would you do me a favour and release some imglib2 stuff while you’re at it?

Specifically, I would like to release:
        the current master of imglib2 as version 2.3.0
        the current master of imglib2-algorithm as version 0.3.0
This would entail updating the versions in pom-imagej and then
        updating pom-imglib2 and releasing version 5.2.2 of that

Please let me know if you would rather have me do it myself!

all the best,
Tobias

Re: cutting imglib2 release

Mark Hiner
Hi Tobias,

>Is it safe for me to update pom-fiji to the parent pom-imagej 8.1.0 and release a pom-fiji 11.0.1?

Sounds good to me!

Best,
Mark