Retire the imagej-devel and fiji-devel lists?

Retire the imagej-devel and fiji-devel lists?

Curtis Rueden
Hello ImageJ and Fiji enthusiasts,

As you all probably noticed, we now have a nice web forum for discussion of ImageJ and Fiji issues. It runs using Discourse, a very carefully designed tool for civil and effective discussion.

The forum has many advantages over these mailing lists. As such, I propose these lists be closed in favor of the forum.

Please see this forum post for rationale, discussion and voting:

UW-Madison LOCI
ImageJ2 project lead
Fiji project maintainer