SciJava Jenkins & Maven repository?

Curtis Rueden
Hi everyone (especially Josh),

Right now, the ImageJ team has a Jenkins server cluster at jenkins.imagej.net that performs an increasingly broad array of tasks. Of course it builds ImageJ, but also Fiji, SCIFIO, SciJava Common, many repository mirrors and synchronizers, and more.

We also have a Maven repository (using Nexus) at maven.imagej.net that has an increasingly broad array of artifacts beyond just ImageJ.

Since all of the Jenkins jobs and Maven artifacts fall under the SciJava umbrella, I think it would make sense to rebrand these services as SciJava rather than only ImageJ.

Do others agree? If so, we could point jenkins.scijava.org and maven.scijava.org (for simplicity, maybe just *.scijava.org) at the server's IP (144.92.48.145). If we did this, I would still keep the old URLs working for backwards compatibility, of course.

Re: SciJava Jenkins & Maven repository?

Tobias Pietzsch-2
Hi,
sounds good, I like it.