Uploading SPIM Reconstruction to Fiji?

Stephan Preibisch
Hi guys,

I was just wondering if this is currently a good idea? I am asking because I did some changes to the SPIM Reconstruction to take into the account the number of threads as specified in the ImageJ Dialog. Currently, it apparently blocks the cluster of the MPI-CBG and this would change it - not sure how bad it really is.

However, SPIM Reconstruction does not build right now on Jenkins (SPIM_Registration using imglib-algorithm-0.1.1 and BigDataViewer using ImgLib-algorithms-beta-26), while Fiji itself still contains the ImgLib-algorithms-beta-26.jar. I am not sure if it is a good idea to upload anything using updater during the current state of reorganization. It can also wait a bit I think, this problem of the cluster was there for quite some time.

Tobias, when do you think will the migration of BigDataViewer to a non-snapshot version be done?

Thanks so much,
Steffi

Re: Uploading SPIM Reconstruction to Fiji?

Curtis Rueden
Hi everyone,

I'm replying back mostly for the archives.

> Uploading SPIM Reconstruction to Fiji?

The updated SPIM Registration will be part of the Big Fiji Upload; for details, see:

SPIM Reconstruction does not build right now on Jenkins

Was fixed on Tuesday.

the migration of BigDataViewer to a non-snapshot version

Is done: