[fiji-devel] Opening file fails in ij2 mode from the command line

[fiji-devel] Opening file fails in ij2 mode from the command line

Pawel Niewiadomski
Hi,

I am trying to open a file in ImageJ from the command line in Windows.
The following command works:
ImageJ-win32.exe --ij1 c:\temp\test.tif
but the following two commands open ImageJ in ij2 mode, but fail to open
the image:
ImageJ-win32.exe c:\temp\test.tif
ImageJ-win32.exe --ij2 c:\temp\test.tif
This also means that setting imagej as the default program to open tif
files in Windows fails - ImageJ is launched but does not open the file.
Am I missing something or is this a bug?

Pawel

--
Paweł Niewiadomski
e-mail: [hidden email]

Re: [fiji-devel] Opening file fails in ij2 mode from the command line

Curtis Rueden
Hi Pawel,

> the following two commands open ImageJ in ij2 mode, but fail to open
> the image:
> ImageJ-win32.exe c:\temp\test.tif
> ImageJ-win32.exe --ij2 c:\temp\test.tif
Am I missing something or is this a bug?

It is a bug. The same one later reported by Thorsten Wagner: