latest LoadAndDisplayDataset()

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

latest LoadAndDisplayDataset()

Brian Northan

Hi developers

I was having trouble with some previously functional ij-ops related jython scripts.  So I grabbed a fresh copy of imagej-tutorials to double check some things.

I noticed that in the 'LoadAndDisplayDataSet' project ij.dataset().open(...) is deprecated.  When running the tutorial I get a 'No such class: io.scif.config.SCIFIOConfig' exception.  

Do I need to be using a different call to open a dataset??  If so can anyone point me to info on this?  

Sorry if I missed an announcement or other thread about this, I looked around a bit and couldn't find anything. 

Thanks a lot

Brian



_______________________________________________
ImageJ-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://imagej.net/mailman/listinfo/imagej-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: latest LoadAndDisplayDataset()

Mark Hiner
Hi Brian,

 This was a known issue. The original error was fixed, but hasn't been propagated up to imagej-tutorials. This issue has more info.

 Sorry for the trouble... we hope to have the tutorials fixed in the next day or so.

Thanks!
- Mark

On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 9:10 AM, Brian Northan <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi developers

I was having trouble with some previously functional ij-ops related jython scripts.  So I grabbed a fresh copy of imagej-tutorials to double check some things.

I noticed that in the 'LoadAndDisplayDataSet' project ij.dataset().open(...) is deprecated.  When running the tutorial I get a 'No such class: io.scif.config.SCIFIOConfig' exception.  

Do I need to be using a different call to open a dataset??  If so can anyone point me to info on this?  

Sorry if I missed an announcement or other thread about this, I looked around a bit and couldn't find anything. 

Thanks a lot

Brian



_______________________________________________
ImageJ-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://imagej.net/mailman/listinfo/imagej-devel



_______________________________________________
ImageJ-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://imagej.net/mailman/listinfo/imagej-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: latest LoadAndDisplayDataset()

Brian Northan
Hi Mark

Thanks a lot.   Things are working now.  Looks like I just had to specify that my development project use the latest imagej-common. 

Brian

On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 11:24 AM, Mark Hiner <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Brian,

 This was a known issue. The original error was fixed, but hasn't been propagated up to imagej-tutorials. This issue has more info.

 Sorry for the trouble... we hope to have the tutorials fixed in the next day or so.

Thanks!
- Mark

On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 9:10 AM, Brian Northan <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi developers

I was having trouble with some previously functional ij-ops related jython scripts.  So I grabbed a fresh copy of imagej-tutorials to double check some things.

I noticed that in the 'LoadAndDisplayDataSet' project ij.dataset().open(...) is deprecated.  When running the tutorial I get a 'No such class: io.scif.config.SCIFIOConfig' exception.  

Do I need to be using a different call to open a dataset??  If so can anyone point me to info on this?  

Sorry if I missed an announcement or other thread about this, I looked around a bit and couldn't find anything. 

Thanks a lot

Brian



_______________________________________________
ImageJ-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://imagej.net/mailman/listinfo/imagej-devel



_______________________________________________
ImageJ-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://imagej.net/mailman/listinfo/imagej-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: latest LoadAndDisplayDataset()

Curtis Rueden
Hi Brian,

Just a quick follow-up to let you know that Mark & I addressed some problems with the tutorials today. For the most part, they should now be working as intended if you update to the latest master.

However, a couple of minor issues remain:

* SCIFIO is a little aggressive about emitting things at INFO and WARN levels, so you'll probably see some log messages. We will cut back on those.

* The ij1-patcher fails to patch something in ImageJ1 ("cannot find ij.macro: ij.Macro found in ij/macro.class"). We'll have to investigate that further later.

Regards,
Curtis

On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 10:56 AM, Brian Northan <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Mark

Thanks a lot.   Things are working now.  Looks like I just had to specify that my development project use the latest imagej-common. 

Brian

On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 11:24 AM, Mark Hiner <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Brian,

 This was a known issue. The original error was fixed, but hasn't been propagated up to imagej-tutorials. This issue has more info.

 Sorry for the trouble... we hope to have the tutorials fixed in the next day or so.

Thanks!
- Mark

On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 9:10 AM, Brian Northan <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi developers

I was having trouble with some previously functional ij-ops related jython scripts.  So I grabbed a fresh copy of imagej-tutorials to double check some things.

I noticed that in the 'LoadAndDisplayDataSet' project ij.dataset().open(...) is deprecated.  When running the tutorial I get a 'No such class: io.scif.config.SCIFIOConfig' exception.  

Do I need to be using a different call to open a dataset??  If so can anyone point me to info on this?  

Sorry if I missed an announcement or other thread about this, I looked around a bit and couldn't find anything. 

Thanks a lot

Brian



_______________________________________________
ImageJ-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://imagej.net/mailman/listinfo/imagej-devel



_______________________________________________
ImageJ-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://imagej.net/mailman/listinfo/imagej-devel


_______________________________________________
ImageJ-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://imagej.net/mailman/listinfo/imagej-devel