pom-trakem2-1.3.3

Stephan Saalfeld-2
Hi,

I was too fast pushing, please make the release artifact
pom-trakem2-1.3.3 available.  It has a tag.

Thanks,
Stephan

Re: pom-trakem2-1.3.3

Mark Hiner
Sorry for the delay. Tagging it was a good idea. The TrakEM2 Jenkins job just needed to be manually pointed to the tag or branch and run once, then pointed back to master.

Note that, in Jenkins, tags need to be explicitly referenced by "refs/tags/<tagName>" - which I just learned today!

- Mark