time-lapse stabilization

Jean Ollion-2
Hi everyone,
I'm looking for a stabilization algorithm for 2D/3D time-lapse images, that can be used from java code. I only need to compute a translation.
I wondered if there was one using ImgLib2 using the Fourier Shift Theorem .
Thanks a lot,
Jean

Re: time-lapse stabilization

Stephan Preibisch-2
Hi,

it is still implemented in ImgLib1 (Stitching plugin) awaiting a porting to ImgLib2. The FFT routines are already there though.

Do you maybe feel like doing it? :)

All the best,
Stephan

On 08 Oct 2015, at 00:20, Jean Ollion <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi everyone,
I'm looking for a stabilization algorithm for 2D/3D time-lapse images, that can be used from java code. I only need to compute a translation.
I wondered if there was one using ImgLib2 using the Fourier Shift Theorem .
Thanks a lot,
Jean

Re: time-lapse stabilization

Jean Ollion-2
Hello Stephan,
Yes I could do it.
Could you tell me where I could find the library containing the FFT routines (it seems it is not in the imgLib2 package), if possible the maven artifact.
And more generally where can I browse all the imgLib2-associated maven artifacts.
Thank you,
Jean