unit test type case error - Generic Types

unit test type case error - Generic Types

Daniel White
Hi Folks,
I'm trying to write a unit test to catch a bug I just fixed.

The test involves opening a tiff image and using it as  a mask image as an imglib2 Cursor to only analyse pixels in the test images that are "on" in the mask image.

I made some progress fighting my way through the fun Generic Types maze, and my test code compiles... but it pukes at run time with a casting error
can't cast UnsignedByteType to BitType

in Class file MandersColocalizationTest.java in the Coloc_2 plugin's tests package,
its the mandersRealNoisyImagesTest() method (2nd test method)

my fork-branch with the failing code is at
https://github.com/chalkie666/Colocalisation_Analysis/tree/MandersRealNoisyTest
in the latest commit.

any clues from the Generic Types heros?????

cheers

Dan

Re: unit test type case error - Generic Types

Christian Dietz
Hi,

I commented on your code on github. I hope it makes sense...

Christian